Prep TimeHands On: 10 minutes Total Time: 25 minutes
ServingsMakes 2 servings (1 fillet with 1 cup vegetables each)
Recipe IngredientsFlaky tiliapia fillets topped with spicy tomatoes, zucchini, olives, capers and toasted almonds.
* 2 tilapia fillets (4 oz each)
* 1 tablespoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
* PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
* 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
* 1 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise, then sliced
* 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
* 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
* 1 tablespoon drained capers
Directions1. Brush tilapia on both sides with mustard. Sprinkle with pepper seasoning.
2. Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Toast almonds 2 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Remove from skillet; set aside.
3. Add zucchini to skillet. Cook and stir 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from skillet; set aside.
4. Cook tilapia 2 minutes per side over medium-high heat until it just begins to brown. Add zucchini, drained tomatoes, olives and capers to skillet. Cover and cook 2 minutes more or until hot. Sprinkle with almonds.